Privacy and cookie statement
Privacy and cookie statement
Naris B.V. strives to ensure your privacy as well as possible and will treat your data confidentially. When processing personal data, we take into account the applicable laws and regulations in the area of privacy. In this privacy and cookie statement we explain which information we can collect, use and store about you and which rights you have.
Depending on the functionalities that you use on our website, we may process the following personal data from you:
• First and last name
• Company details
• E-mail address
• telephone number
• IP address
Purposes of data processing
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
• entering into agreements and managing the resulting relationships;
• to improve products and services. General visitor data is kept on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer, the time of retrieval and the data that the browser of a visitor sends, recorded and used for statistical analyzes of visiting and clicking behavior on the website.
Security and storage period
We maintain a level of security in the processing of your personal data which, given the state of the art and the costs of execution, is appropriate to prevent unauthorized access to, adaptation, disclosure, loss or any other form of unlawful processing of personal data. We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
Inspection, correction and right of opposition
You have the right at all times to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to a request for inspection or correction within four weeks. In the event of a request for removal, we will remove the relevant personal data as soon as possible, unless and insofar as the law requires that the personal data in question be retained or that there are (other) urgent reasons that oppose removal. If one of these cases occurs, we will inform you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us via:
3833 AZ Leusden
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your data, you also have the possibility to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
What are cookies?
What type of cookies are used?
The following cookies are used on the website:
• Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are therefore placed by default and will not be deleted if you do not accept the cookies;
• Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies allow us to measure the website visit. These statistics provide insight into how often the website is used, what information visitors are looking for and which pages are visited the most. By means of these cookies we can improve the usability of our websites;
• Tracking cookies. By means of these cookies we can show you targeted and relevant advertisements.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the website to us and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
Oppose against cookies
You can only delete cookies yourself. By changing the settings of your browser, you can indicate that your browser can not accept cookies (from our website). If you wish to oppose the cookies of Google Analytics, you can set this in the browser by refusing cookies from Google Analytics via your browser or by clicking here.
Your permission applies to the following areas: www.naris.com
We reserve the right to change this privacy and cookie statement. Every modification will be published on this page. If the change affects the way in which your personal data are processed, we will inform you by e-mail or as otherwise required by law.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement was last modified on May 23, 2018